Senior living furniture needs to be durable and built to last. While choosing from manufacturer’s senior living furniture collections may be easy for some companies, others have a more specific design in mind. At Northland Furniture, if one of our senior living furniture collections doesn’t meet your specifications, we can custom design and manufacture the perfect pieces for your community.
We’ve been manufacturing senior living furniture in Bend, Oregon, since 1976. Some of our dedicated craftsmen have been with Northland for 30 years and many other upwards of 15 years. Our craftsmen known senior living furniture inside and out. The longevity of our team and our ability to design and manufacture furniture to your specifications gives us an advantage in the industry.
Senior Living Furniture Designed For Accessibility
When seeking custom senior living furniture, we know you probably have certain design aesthetics in mind. You also have safety and accessibility features to uphold. At Northland, accessibility standards are at the foundation of our senior living furniture design.
- Rounded corners instead of sharp edges to reduce bumps and bruises
- Scratch-resistant, durable finishes that are easy to clean
- Casework made using melamine with high pressure laminate for improved hygienics
- Furniture heights convenient for those with limited range of motion
- Tables and desks to accommodate wheelchair access
- Easily accessible drawers and door handles that accommodate limited strength or arthritic hands
- Optional casters that allow furniture to be moved where it’s more convenient for your resident
Northland’s custom senior living furniture meets your specifications. Whether you need furniture for assisted living, memory and dementia care, independent living or a skilled nursing home community, we will work with you to design the perfect collection for the needs of your residents.
All of our senior living furniture is designed for accessibility and durability. Each piece of furniture is checked and approved before it’s packed on a truck with soft, damage-resistant packing materials. We know how important it is to take care of our seniors, which is why we design furniture to make their lives easier.
Contact Northland Furniture for more information about custom senior living furniture.