In the hospitality industry, the furniture you choose for your restaurant, hotel or conference space could make a big difference in attracting visitors and establishing your reputation. When researching online, photos of hotel furniture initially persuade a potential customer to either find out more information, book a reservation or move on completely. In order to avoid the latter, it’s important to choose stylish, durable hotel furniture and invest in quality photography.
The hotel furniture you choose to fill your spaces gives visitors their first impression of your hotel and can lead people to certain expectations about the services they’ll receive. Choosing the right hotel furniture can make or break your reputation before a guest ever spends the night.
In the digital age, customers have been accustomed to sharing their travel experiences – everything down to the layout and furniture in their hotel rooms. The feeling of walking into a well-designed and beautifully furnished hotel room can trigger warm feelings of excitement that set the tone for their entire vacation. It’s not infrequent that you’ll see photos of the decor and layout of your friends’ hotel rooms when scrolling your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feeds. When planning a trip, Pinterest user will not only pin photos of the attractions to see while visiting your town, but also pictures of accommodations.
Use hotel furniture as a selling point:
- Creating a lavish hotel anchored by beautiful furniture that grabs guests attention
- Go with hotel furniture of the highest quality possible
- Design hotel interiors that are warm, stylish and comfortable
- Invest in beautiful photography to use on your website, in advertising and on social media
- Decide what style works best for your desired feel – contemporary, modern, rustic, traditional, trendy
- Hotel furniture should accommodate all kinds of people and lifestyles from families and couples to executives and teams to individuals
- Promote your hotel furniture and interior and exterior design on your blog, in social media and in your email marketing strategy
Connect with potential guests by filling your spaces with hotel furniture and decor that satisfies their desire for a comfortable and stylish escape while they are traveling for business, pleasure and everything else in between. Northland Furniture offers a variety of contemporary hotel furniture collections that can be mixed and matched to fit your brand’s desired reputation.