SENIOR LIVING FURNITURE
Our designers and craftsmen are experts at creating accessible, safe, and robust senior living furniture for senior care facilities and other healthcare environments. Your patients and residents will find our furnishings sophisticated, comfortable and comforting, like a little piece of home. We hand select natural materials and finishes that are durable, stylish and comfortable, like the furniture you would select for your own home.
Sophisticated and beautiful. Sturdy and easy to maintain. Built for seniors’ special needs. All are important in functional design for senior living. All are built into Northland furniture for this demographic group.
SENIOR LIVING COLLECTIONS
DESIGN, EASY MAINTENANCE AND DURABILITY
• Customizable design and colors available
• Melamine drawers for easy washability
• Durable finishes for scratch resistance and easy cleaning
• Vented case backs for enhanced airflow
BUILT FOR SENIOR LIVING
• Furniture heights convenient for those with limited range of motion
• Rounded corners instead of sharp edges, reducing bumps and bruises
• Tables and desks that can accommodate wheelchair access
• Easily accessible drawers and doors with deep projection handles and pulls that accommodate limited strength or arthritic hands
• Optional electrical and data management systems to keep cables and cords out of the way
• All casework is made using melamine with high-pressure laminate for improved hygienic qualities
• Optional casters that allow furniture to be moved where it’s most convenient for your guest
Northland creates furniture for seniors that is inviting, never sterile. We understand how to build furniture that combines comfort and functionality and beauty to be enjoyed each and every day.