While there are many reasons to upgrade hotel furniture, we count down the top five motivating factors. From style to function, upgrade hotel furniture now to increase the value of your properties.
Five Reasons to Upgrade Hotel Furniture
- Out-of-date Hotel Furniture – If you were fortunate enough to buy solid, durable hotel furniture that has given you many years of service, the main reason to upgrade would be changing styles. Even though it may still be functional, the hotel furniture you bought in the ‘80s may not match the current style demands of your property and the visitors hoping to stay there.
- Replace Hotel Furniture Using Toxic Materials – Lead-based paints have many disadvantages, as well as health concerns. If your hotel is furnished with furniture stained with lead-based paints, it’s definitely time to upgrade to water-based, human and eco-friendly paints and stains.
- Broken Furniture – While hotel furniture can be used for a limited amount of time after various pieces have broken, it will all eventually need to be replaced. Furniture you once bought ten years ago may not be currently available, which will dictate the need to upgrade hotel furniture.
- Redecorating – Many hotels like to keep the style in their rooms fresh and modern. When it comes to redecorate, this is the perfect time to upgrade hotel furniture, as well as decor and wall art.
- New Property – When your company purchases or builds a new property, sometimes the furniture will be moved from one location to another. In moving bedroom pieces to a new property, this is the perfect opportunity to upgrade hotel furniture at the originating location.
As will any major decision, timing and financing are everything. If the timing has aligned with any of the motivating factors listed above, it may be time to upgrade hotel furniture. Contact Northland Furniture Company for more information about upgrading hotel furniture for style or function.